Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sardith

Cpu Usage..

9 posts in this topic

I have a question, i'm working on improving my trainer befor releasing it; I feel that the CPU usage is to much in general, since as we know trainers are Nooping the mem.write. So in turn it's constantly writting to memory.

Is there anyway I could reduce my trainers cpu usage? Priorty or?

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Thanks alot. It's coded well, i've been asking a bunch of questions as you know. XD

Valuater could you explain how reducemem() funcation works? I'm looking at it now, but I havn't determined how to use it.

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Side question:

FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\background.bmp", "C:\windows\background.bmp", 1)

For some reason it won't install background.bmp in the windows folder when you compile it.. any ideas?

Never mind that, I just need to change my directory in which it looks for the picture.

Edited by Sardith

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Thanks alot. It's coded well, i've been asking a bunch of questions as you know. XD

Valuater could you explain how reducemem() funcation works? I'm looking at it now, but I havn't determined how to use it.

this should help

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...997&hl=reduce*#

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

Quick question:

FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\AutoIt\Memfuncations\Trainer\Background.bmp", "@WindowsDir\Background.bmp", 1)

Is it possible to use @WindowsDir for a fileinstall, if so could someone fix the code above?

Edit: Thanks Valuator

Edited by Sardith

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\AutoIt\Memfuncations\Trainer\Background.bmp", @WindowsDir & "\Background.bmp", 1)
Just a misplaced placed quote and missing an "&".

Edited by SmOke_N

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

Try

FileInstall("C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\AutoIt\Memfuncations\Trainer\Background.bmp", @WindowsDir & "\Background.bmp", 1)

Edit - Too slow again

Edited by BigDod

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Thanks guys.