Input Box Without Icon? (task Modal?)

All the message boxes in my script are Task Modal (flag 8192 and above) so that they have no icon at the left end of the title bar. But the script also has a few InputBox items, and they always show up with the AutoIt icon on the left of the titlebar. Is there a way to remove the icon from an InputBox title bar?

Many thanks for any help.

(I've searched the forums and couldn't find any reference to this except in a 2004 thread by someone who wanted to ADD the icon to the titlebar. I've got exactly the opposite question.

All the message boxes in my script are Task Modal (flag 8192 and above) so that they have no icon at the left end of the title bar. But the script also has a few InputBox items, and they always show up with the AutoIt icon on the left of the titlebar. Is there a way to remove the icon from an InputBox title bar?

Many thanks for any help.

(I've searched the forums and couldn't find any reference to this except in a 2004 thread by someone who wanted to ADD the icon to the titlebar. I've got exactly the opposite question.

I think for that you'd have to write a little GUI function for your custom input box.

...but I could be wrong... :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law