gui script

i am trying to write a gui script out of regular scripts i have written. if someone could post an example i am good at analyzing. im looking for something that would require me to input a list of data and then be able to select a single piece of that data and run it in a premade script.

example

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

h

i

j

k

then i would choose one and it would be inserted into a blank in another script to be run.

any help or examples would be greatly appreciated. thanx in advance.

• Moderators

A suggestion, download SciTe / Use Koda (In tools) ... attempt to write a script... if you fail, then post the failing script here and comment what and where your trying to achieve your goal.

Note: If your trying to have your GUI communicate with your "seperate" scripts, then you will have to look at creating Files/Ini's/StderrRead/StdInWrite/StdOutRead/EnvSet/EnvGet to pass the information back and forth or for the combination of scripts to communicate with each other.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

well im noob all the way with the gui thing. i can write scripts but as far as the menu thing is concerned im completely lost. man i dont even know where to start. i looked for some menu examples but i couldnt find any ill try downloading the above.

i basically want to make a list. and have it accessible thru the gui rather than running seperate scripts. it is the same script each time just with different address's being sent. so id like to program it with a list of specific address's. then each time i open the gui i can pick the address i want it to send it to. i dont know where to start i looked at that sample menu, but it just shows capabilities not really any script commands after it receives input. if anyone has a menu script all i need is to look at it, and i can figure the rest out myself. thanks again.

Here's a link to a post for a script that loads a list of urls from an ini file to a combo box. The general idea would be the same.