Looking to make a user data migration script

I currently head up a department that replaces the old/screwy/flaky company PCs with brand spanking new PCs (assumes super hero stance).

I survey the old PC's (screenshots) to get a list of apps, printers and drive mappings so that the new PC's are as close to the old PC's (s/w wise) as possible. Once the PC is prepped, we take them out the the users desk but before we pull the plug on the old PC and while the user is logged in we get the following information:

Outlook:

+ note additional PSTs and mailboxes besides their standard Exchange mailbox

+ copy any locally referenced PSTs to G:\<username> and rename if needed in case of duplicates

User profile:

+ desktop

+ my documents

+ favorites

+ App data

- Microsoft\Office\Recent (copied to desktop),

- Microsoft\Outlook

What I'm looking to do with AutoIT is create a script to automate the primary user data move to a networked drive that the user has access to (in my case I: which is the users personal network drive). While I can write most of this off the top of my head, I have never tried to pull information out of Outlook.

So before I begin, and in the hopes that I don't need to *invent* the wheel, has anyone else written something like what I am describing above? I did a quick forums search but didn't see anything that popped out.

If I do have to build this from scratch, does anyone have any info on pulling the user's PST and additional mailboxes list from Outlook?

TIA

Sean Shrum :: http://www.shrum.net

All my published AU3-based apps and utilities

'Make it idiot-proof, and someone will make a better idiot'