Sign in to follow this  
clearguy

Need Help for GUI

clearguy

Hi all,

I want to make a GUI windows that shows the progress of my application.

I want in this window two fields with numbers:

when a variable is =1 the field [Good one]=1

when a variable is =0 the field [bad one]=1

and after the loop it is the same,but th field have to implement themself:

when variable is =1 the field [Good one]=2

[bad one]=1

-variable=0 [good one]=2

[bad one]=2....

Thanx for help :D

Don N

Look at GUICreate, GUICtrlCreate, ProgressOn, these should be pretty much everything you need to accomplish this. All info for these functions are in the help file/documentation and on the forums here.

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

SmOke_N

But I do not need a progress bar !!!

:D Whoa :D !!, if you want to continue getting help, then just sift through the information that was provided. I'd suggest doing the tutorial here

Edit:

You said you wanted to show the progress of your application, what the hell do you think Progressbar does?

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Paulie

Sorry I didn't want to offense,thanx for your help,I will look on these tutorials,but I just said that I want fields in which the numbers increase each time :">

Also, Try the GUI Builder that comes with SciTE it a marvelous tool for people who know what they want the script to look like, but don't know the right gui function to get it in code. If i never used it, this forum would be 100+ posts biger with random threads by me concerning which type of control to use :D