Sign in to follow this  
S-Y. Chen

Working with CAD

S-Y. Chen

I am really new to AutoIt. I have tried to read some example script first but there seems to be limited that fits my case (I am not sure). I do appologize it I have asked trivial questions

I am working with Solid Edge, which I will have to launch it, load a file and open it. This I can do it

1. Then I have to double-click on one item on the left panel, like page01.jpg, and then one item on the main windows will be high-lighted.

2. I then double-click on the high-lighted item, then ther will be a box appreared on the top, (see page02)

3. I thn double-click on the box above, and then enter some number

4. actually, this inputed number should be copied from another file. I may have to locate one line on a text file with certain string, and copy the number after or related to that string, and paste to that input box in step 3

So, how can I do all these ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

regards

S-Y. Chen

S-Y. Chen

Sorry for replying to my own posting. Just to add few

The major difficulty for me is that, all the panels have the same windows title text. So I don;t know how to locate each item.

Any help will really be appreciated. Even if just pointing to some reference.

Regards

S-Y. Chen

I am really new to AutoIt. I have tried to read some example script first but there seems to be limited that fits my case (I am not sure). I do appologize it I have asked trivial questions

I am working with Solid Edge, which I will have to launch it, load a file and open it. This I can do it

1. Then I have to double-click on one item on the left panel, like page01.jpg, and then one item on the main windows will be high-lighted.

2. I then double-click on the high-lighted item, then ther will be a box appreared on the top, (see page02)

3. I thn double-click on the box above, and then enter some number

4. actually, this inputed number should be copied from another file. I may have to locate one line on a text file with certain string, and copy the number after or related to that string, and paste to that input box in step 3

So, how can I do all these ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

regards

S-Y. Chen