Help please writing a bot :)

hey, i need to check if a certain pixel is a certain colour, if it is i need it to check again 30sec after and if it still is i need the bot to press enter then esc.

if the pixel isnt that colour then it waits 10 minutes to check again.

Help Please!

Edited by Fifteen.Fifty

• Developers

hey, i need to check if a certain pixel is a certain colour, if it is i need it to check again 30sec after and if it still is i need the bot to press enter then esc.

Help Please!

Joined 17 minutes ago and you are sure you search the forum, read/searched the Helpfile for information and tried something yourself first ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Help Please!

I'll give you a little headstart.

Open up AutoIt's help file and search for these functions:

While/WEnd

PixelGetColor()

TimerInit()

Send()

Also, if you havent already done this, you should download the Scite editor. I cant even imagine writing scripts without it.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.php

I also would suggest downloading the beta version of autoit. It has a lot of funcitonality that the stable release does not:

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/

Once you have Scite installed, make a stab at writing your script. If you run into some trouble that you cant resolve by searching the forum or the helpfile, repost here with your specific question, the source code of your script that you are working on, your autoit version and the exact errors/problems you are having.

-Simucal

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

i tried writing it but instead of searching for a pixel i made it wait for 10min then press esc then enter then wait again :P it almost does what i want to but sometimes cashes the game cos it its enter at bad times :D

\edit i got Scite installed :D

Edited by Fifteen.Fifty