Find Image in Java App

I'm needing to create an app that reads a single text line in a Java application. I'm making this for my whole workgroup, and because the app is in Java, I do not have a ControlID. And of course, each person resizes the Java app as they like.

Here is what I'm trying to do.

There is an .ico we all will see in this Java App. I'm wondering if there is a way for AutoIt to recognize this .ico (not using pixel commands.) If I can get the x,y of the .ico I can create a baseline for the rest of the script and reposition as needed.

Also, if anybody knows a sure way to get the ControlID of a field on a Java App, please let me know.

Edited by jessem

I'm needing to create an app that reads a single text line in a Java application. I'm making this for my whole workgroup, and because the app is in Java, I do not have a ControlID. And of course, each person resizes the Java app as they like.

Here is what I'm trying to do.

There is an .ico we all will see in this Java App. I'm wondering if there is a way for AutoIt to recognize this .ico (not using pixel commands.) If I can get the x,y of the .ico I can create a baseline for the rest of the script and reposition as needed.

Also, if anybody knows a sure way to get the ControlID of a field on a Java App, please let me know.

Have you tried memory editing the program and see if you can extract the text you need from a specific memory address?

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)