Dynamic Button Spacing

Hello everyone, I am trying to write my first program with AutoITScript v3. I am trying to write a program that will make a button for each cd drive on a computer that when pressed will close that cd-tray. Sounds dumb, but is good for when you are remotely connected to a computer. Anywho, I made a little headway, and now I am stuck. I have figured out how to make the buttons, but I can't figure out how to space them right. The code below will make it so you can't see the first button/drive. Can anyone help me? I'm sure it is really easy.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

$arrDrives = DriveGetDrive( "CDROM" )

GUICreate("My GUI Button") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered

Opt("GUICoordMode",0)

If NOT @error Then

$numXCoordinates = 0

$numYCoordinates = 0

For $i = 1 to $arrDrives[0]

GUICtrlCreateButton (StringUpper($arrDrives[$i]), $numXCoordinates, $numYCoordinates, 25, 25)

If $i > 1 Then

$numXCoordinates = 28

EndIf

Next

GUISetState () ; will display an dialog box with 2 button

; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed

While 1

$msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop

Wend

EndIf

Hmmm. That didn't work either, that was what I had originally tried. I have three drives, and that still places the second drive/button over top of the first one. I guess it doesn't really matter, because I think you are right with the using a combo/list box. I just saw that you could create a dynamic GUI easily with AutoIT and wanted to play around with it.

No, those didn't really work. The spaces grow after each button. I had it right the first time, sort of. I just realized what happened, and I am an idiot. I changed the spacing after I used the spacing variable. Therefore, the spacing stayed 0 for 2 passes, instead of one. It should read like this:

For $i = 1 to $arrDrives[0]
    If $i > 1 Then
        $numXCoordinates = 28
    EndIf
    GUICtrlCreateButton (StringUpper($arrDrives[$i]), $numXCoordinates, $numYCoordinates, 25, 25)
Next

Note that I change $numXCoordinates before I call it the second time.