'SEND' not working suddenly while running a script

hiya,

At the moment im creating a little script which should auto login me to a certain computergame. (it crashes each time u cant get in, when the servers are full)

A certain part of the script is working:

- Starting the launcher

- clicking start button of the launcher

- The delay until it starts

- Sending login information via SEND.

- Clicking connect

And after connect has been clicked, my SEND commands and nothing work anymore. But my loop

which should press 'Enter' until the game crashes or a check if the window still excist does work.

It only doesnt send my ENTER command.

Here's the part which ain't working.

Do                  
                    Sleep(5000)
                    Send("{ENTER}")
                    $returns = $returns + 1
                    SetConsole($returns)
                    Send("{ENTER}")
                Until $returns = 10 Or WinExists ($Client) = 0

That SetConsole is a function which i created and that one does work also. It just displays some text in an on the background running console. For checking and testing purposes.

When it has pressed "Enter" for 10 times, it should continue the script, or when the client already has crashes it should also continue the script.

I've already worked hours on this, but cant seem to find any solution, anyone got an idea of what im doing wrong ?

Many thanks in advance and sorry for english typo's ^^

Edited by Honnes

I am not sure this is the case, but "some" games do not allow some of the functions that Autoit is capable of.

How come that the first part is working ? The launcher gets started, the client gets started, and within the client it does click the "User" field, fills in my login id, presses TAB, fills in my passw. and clicks the Connect button.

After that it does get into the 'DO' loop, but it does not press Enter. It does sleep and shows the Return count and continues the script after...

I also thought some games do not allow that, but well, it did send all other commands... Thats kinda strange then ^

It could be this portion

Or WinExists ($Client) = 0

I usually put in some debug msgbox's to help figure out where it is failing. Try puting some message boxes before and after this portion so it will popup a box to tell you what point it is reaching.

Edited by joshiieeii

It could be this portion

Or WinExists ($Client) = 0

I usually put in some debug msgbox's to help figure out where it is failing. Try puting some message boxes before and after this portion so it will popup a box to tell you what point it is reaching.

Already tried those things. I also tried without a loop and sleeps inbetween, but only the first connect is going fine. (Click or Enter, both go, but the click/enter after it, nothing happens...)

And the SetConsole is for me like the debug, cause everytime the loop is being runned, the return increases and is being displayed in my console box.

how did you get the filling of the user and pw field to work?

im working on almost the same script for this game (i think you mean the same :D ) and it only worked for some time as gameguard was disabled...