Combo Box not dropping down

I have created a GUI with several combo boxes. These CBs open up and drop down with the mouse click on my laptop. However, when I transferred the program to another computer the CBs wouldn't open up or drop down. You could still go through the choices with the up/down arrow, but that was it.

I would like to have a combo box that opens up with the mouse click and also goes to the item in the list that matches the first key pressed etc. This is typical CB behavior in windows right??

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark

I have created a GUI with several combo boxes. These CBs open up and drop down with the mouse click on my laptop. However, when I transferred the program to another computer the CBs wouldn't open up or drop down. You could still go through the choices with the up/down arrow, but that was it.

I would like to have a combo box that opens up with the mouse click and also goes to the item in the list that matches the first key pressed etc. This is typical CB behavior in windows right??

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark

If the other computer has Windows 2000 while yours has Windows XP, then the reason is probably that the comboboxes have different behaviours in 2000 and XP. In XP they "autosize" while in 2000 they honor the size that you set when you create them. Try changing the "height" of the combobox and see if it works better.

Cheers,

Angel

P.S.- Thanks to Larry who explained this to me in the first place. BTW it is explained in the AutoIt GUI help but it is not very clear.