For the Guild Wars players

For thos of you who play guild wars, i was wondering if its possible to write an infusing script so to make infusing alot quicker. For example instead of clicking on an ally in the party window and hitting the number key for infuse health, is it possible to make one so the infuse health skill is activated by just clicking on an ally in the party window. A fellow guildy said he had a program that did something similar to this in the past but forgot what it was called. I was wondering if anyone has already written something like this and could kindly post it. Thnx.

For thos of you who play guild wars, i was wondering if its possible to write an infusing script so to make infusing alot quicker. For example instead of clicking on an ally in the party window and hitting the number key for infuse health, is it possible to make one so the infuse health skill is activated by just clicking on an ally in the party window. A fellow guildy said he had a program that did something similar to this in the past but forgot what it was called. I was wondering if anyone has already written something like this and could kindly post it. Thnx.

I haven't played Guild Wars, but that's not really relevant in this case anyway. It's likely possible a variety of ways.

One way would be to read from the game's memory to determine when a player is selected, and have the script simulate the necessary keystroke.

Another possible way would be to use, or create, a packet sniffer and when the character selection packet is detected, have the script send the infuse packet, or simulate the necessary keystroke.

Another possiblity might be to use pixel scans to determine when a player is selected and then simulate the keystroke.

Do some research and/or some trial and error and find a method that works for you. You are only limited by your creativity and/or knowledge. :wacko:

Nomad :D