Idiot needs HELP (please)

Hi all

I'm trying to take wav files from a directory, pass them one at a time to sound recorder, clip some of the file then save in mono format to a temp dir. Then pass to another program that will give a result "zero" or not I then need to record details of the "zero"original file to an Excel spread sheet.

I have the two programes working ok but no idea how to pass files one at a time to them

If you can make sense of that maybe you can help

:D THANKS THANKS AND MORE THANKS IF YOU CAN :wacko:

I am not sure of your "zero" thing. If you use something that can accept cmdline arguments, then you could script it efficiently. BeSweet may suit the task as it has cmdline support. Excel accepts a comma delimited file to import into the sheet.

I am not sure of your "zero" thing. If you use something that can accept cmdline arguments, then you could script it efficiently. BeSweet may suit the task as it has cmdline support. Excel accepts a comma delimited file to import into the sheet.

hI mHZ

Zero is an output string from a program. if I get that I need to record the details of the original file then test the next wav