How to read SYSHEADER321

This is kind of vague, could you provide us with more info: is it something you created etc.

Alzo

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi

thanks for the quick reply

no i did not create the app and my problem is that i need to read the text of one subitem using "controllistview" but this subitem can be i different locations so i need first to find out where is it and then to read the text of the item

Judging from what you said, take a look at GuiListview.au3 that comes with the beta version of autoit. There's a function there called "_GUICtrlListViewGetItemText", which you can use to read the value from the listview you want. Let us know how it goes :D

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 4 months later...

Has this ever been correctly answered???

I am also looking to find the item names in SYSHEADER321 not for my gui, for an other gui.

Thanks

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Moderators

Has this ever been correctly answered???

I am also looking to find the item names in SYSHEADER321 not for my gui, for an other gui.

Thanks

Did you look at PaulIA's bag of goodies in his library of all?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Did you look at PaulIA's bag of goodies in his library of all?

WOW, i just found that. thanks a lot

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

I was just trying that and it seems like there are errors all over. I dont understand it.

is there a simpler way.

I just want the count, and names.

I get "constant already defined" type errors... when I run on an explorer window...

#include "a3lheader.au3"

$hwnd = ControlGetHandle("U:\USB\I","","SysHeader321")

MsgBox(4096,"",_Header_GetItemText($hwnd,"0"))
That may be if you're using the beta. I have only compiled Auto3Lib for the official release. All that needs to be done is comment out the duplicate constants in A3LConstants.au3. Once the next official release is out, I'll update the constants file.
Auto3Lib: A library of over 1200 functions for AutoIt