Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sander Timmerman

Map FTPsevrer to drive

7 posts in this topic

Hi all!

Is there a way to map an ftp server e.g (ftp://10.10.10.10/bladiebla) to an drive letter in Windows XP Professional?

I couldn't find anything with the search function, do you guys know something?!

P.s: sorry for my bad english i'am from the Netherlands :D

Hi all!

Is there a way to map an ftp server e.g (ftp://10.10.10.10/bladiebla) to an drive letter in Windows XP Professional?

I couldn't find anything with the search function, do you guys know something?!

P.s: sorry for my bad english i'am from the Netherlands :D

get a copy of Novell netdrive OR WebDrive OR ftpNetDrive

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

get a copy of Novell netdrive OR WebDrive OR ftpNetDrive

Cheers

Kurt

We have used those tools, but we want to integrate it in our own program :">

That's why we are looking for an AutoIt solution.

We have used those tools, but we want to integrate it in our own program :">

That's why we are looking for an AutoIt solution.

well, that would be very hard to do with AutoIT, as you'll have to create a virtual drive and

then "map" the read/write requests to that drive into ftp commands. So, basically you need to

programm the whole funtionality of the tools I mentioned. I guess this can be done with a

autoIT pulg-in, but a programmer surely needs a very good understanding of the windows

API to write such a piece of code. I suggest you better look for another solution or use one

of the tools I mentioned.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

well, that would be very hard to do with AutoIT, as you'll have to create a virtual drive and

then "map" the read/write requests to that drive into ftp commands. So, basically you need to

programm the whole funtionality of the tools I mentioned. I guess this can be done with a

autoIT pulg-in, but a programmer surely needs a very good understanding of the windows

API to write such a piece of code. I suggest you better look for another solution or use one

of the tools I mentioned.

Cheers

Kurt

Thanks again for your reply!

I think to it is to difficult for me to write such an program, but i thought maybe there is such an prgrammer that already has done it :wacko:

Aparently not :D