can i.......

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums.

1. Please post titles that give a description of what you want to do.

2. Please post your questions in an understandable manner.

3. Because of the broad range that your question could cover, the answer is Maybe / Not Really / Yes / No.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

yes you can do some things but not others... ex FileWrite does tasks without even opening that file... but there are other things that happen where you need to be in the same window.

[center][font="Arial Black"] DESEAN[/font][/center] [center]<<<WOW Fi$her>>>[/center][center]<<<mp3 player>>>[/center]

can i let do this: like i want to let autoit run on a window application while i am surfing another window application. Basically its just like runing autoit task on a window while you scroll it down and do other stuff like surfing the net or.....

... :D

How are we supposed to answer that question? :wacko:

Autoit does thousands of "things", and has near limitless capabilities,

and you want to know if you can do

*{insert mysterious thing here}*

in

*{insert mysterious application here}*

while running

*{insert mysterious autoit application here}*

which does

*{insert mysterious function here}*.

This question is near retardedly generic

if you expect people to take their time to give YOU answers to YOUR questions, take your time to at least make it possible for them by asking a remotely specific question.hell, you didn't even finish it!

Edited by Paulie

lol yeah paulie get him .... but i do agree with paulie 100% .... but what i think the "not to smart guy" is asking is if he would be able to run some random bot he got off the internet while biening able to do other things. but i think the support forum is about if you created a script but getting errors you cant explain... not trying to have people make scripts for you. ... its late so im sry if in incohearent :D

[center][font="Arial Black"] DESEAN[/font][/center] [center]<<<WOW Fi$her>>>[/center][center]<<<mp3 player>>>[/center]

)" data-cid="208071" data-date="Jul 16 2006, 02:01 AM">

lol yeah paulie get him .... but i do agree with paulie 100% .... but what i think the "not to smart guy" is asking is if he would be able to run some random bot he got off the internet while biening able to do other things. but i think the support forum is about if you created a script but getting errors you cant explain... not trying to have people make scripts for you. ... its late so im sry if in incohearent :D

True, but assuming this IS actually about autoit (as it is the autoit forums)

It is pretty much common sense, your not gonna get the answer you want for a question that could be answered in 1500 ways if you don't say which way you want it answered in.

my rule of thumb is "KISSASS" :wacko:

Keep It Short, Simple, And Specific, Stupid

:D:D:)

Edit: thats going in my sig now ^^

Edited by Paulie