Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ConsultingJoe

Eval() with arrays?

10 posts in this topic

I am trying to do something like this:

$VAR = Eval( "row" & $var1 & "[" & $var2 & "]" )oÝ÷ ØkzÛ«É趧kçb¶f§¹©eÉ«­¢+ØÀÌØíYHôÀÌØíɽÜÅlÉt

And it worked so does the command not support arrays and it so is there a work around? :D

Thanks

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

any idea?

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Arrays aren't supported.

Arrays aren't supported.

damn well can you think of a way I can do it then?

damn well can you think of a way I can do it then?

This was discussed some time ago in the GUI forum. I'll see if I can find the thread.... But the result is NOT going to be what you want.

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

Not at the moment, but I've been up for a loooong while though...

Only thing, which is the obvious, is to use variables.. :D

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

so I just have to figure it out some other what huh?

maybe array to string and write a function to deal with the delimiters.

thanks, is there going to be a fix for eval() and "[" & $var & "]"???

so I just have to figure it out some other what huh?

maybe array to string and write a function to deal with the delimiters.

thanks, is there going to be a fix for eval() and "[" & $var & "]"???

I don't know what you mean by "fix", it does exactly what it's supposed to do.

I don't know what you mean by "fix", it does exactly what it's supposed to do.

yeah, but it should be able to do it