SciTE API Update for IE Functions

big_daddy

• Moderators

I use the IE.au3 library almost everyday, so I decided to make things a little easier until JdeB releases the next update of SciTE. This script adds all the IE Functions into SciTE's Intellisense so you don't have to keep looking at the help file for the syntax order.

This of course requires the latest beta.

Just extract the two files into the same directory and run IE_API_Update.au3.

Attachment Removed - Included in latest SciTE Version

Edited by big_daddy

I use the IE.au3 library almost everyday, so I decided to make things a little easier until JdeB releases the next update of SciTE. This script adds all the IE Functions into SciTE's Intellisense so you don't have to keep looking at the help file for the syntax order.

This of course requires the latest beta.

Just extract the two files into the same directory and run IE_API_Update.au3.

Seeing the functions pop up in SciTe... I felt like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" then he found his own name in the phone book... (ok, you either get the reference or you don't - it isn't worth enplaining :D ).

Thanks Bob...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

• Developers

Bob, Thanks for the reminder.

I haven't been doing much updates for SciTE because we are not putting new functionality in AutoIt3 so there were no SciTE4Au3Upd versions required, but this of course justifies an update installer.

This update contains the new _IE??? UDFs definitions files not only for API (autocomplete & Calltip) but also for the Syntax Highlighting and some updates for AutoIt3Wrapper and the latest version of CSnippet.

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

Bob, Thanks for the reminder.

I haven't been doing much updates for SciTE because we are not putting new functionality in AutoIt3 so there were no SciTE4Au3Upd versions required, but this of course justifies an update installer.

This update contains the new _IE??? UDFs definitions files not only for API (autocomplete & Calltip) but also for the Syntax Highlighting and some updates for AutoIt3Wrapper and the latest version of CSnippet.

Thanks for the update Jos!