FileCreateShortcut possible bug

Can somebody test FileCreateShortcut and see if it working the way I think it should work. Here is my code.

FileCreateShortcut("\\cg\ld\packages\OMS\OMS_printers.exe","C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Guidance\OMS Backup Printers.lnk","","","OMS Backup Printers",@SystemDir & "\shell32.dll","","61",@SW_SHOWNORMAL)

It fails with a zero. If I create the Guidance folder it works. If I create the shortcut in:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs

It works.

I coded around it by first creating the guidance folder first. I running the latest beta 131.

Can somebody test FileCreateShortcut and see if it working the way I think it should work. Here is my code.

FileCreateShortcut("\\cg\ld\packages\OMS\OMS_printers.exe","C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Guidance\OMS Backup Printers.lnk","","","OMS Backup Printers",@SystemDir & "\shell32.dll","","61",@SW_SHOWNORMAL)

It fails with a zero. If I create the Guidance folder it works. If I create the shortcut in:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs

It works.

I coded around it by first creating the guidance folder first. I running the latest beta 131.

This function does not create folder for you. so if guidance does not exist you have to do it before :whistle:

This function does not create folder for you. so if guidance does not exist you have to do it before :whistle:

Cool so working as designed. May want to consider this as an enhancement to future version of this great program.