how to do Dynamic Data Exchange in autoit?

What kind of data are you trying to transfer? Have you looked at AutoIt's beta version with COM support? That would help get you started in the right direction.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Off topic: Won't the Microsoft macro subsystem do the job for you? They have an Office Developers Kit that may offer the kind of help you need.

If you really want to persist with AutoIT, there is the clipboard to cut and paste from. Awkward, but often gets the job done. You may have to develop a few skills in COM, and after you have finished, you may find that learning the Office macro subsystem may have been easier and more efficient.

Off topic: Won't the Microsoft macro subsystem do the job for you? They have an Office Developers Kit that may offer the kind of help you need.

If you really want to persist with AutoIT, there is the clipboard to cut and paste from. Awkward, but often gets the job done. You may have to develop a few skills in COM, and after you have finished, you may find that learning the Office macro subsystem may have been easier and more efficient.

Using AutoIt's COM and their VB for Applications will end up giving you about the same effect. My personal opinion. I have used both.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• 1 year later...

I've just finished a generic UDF library for Windows DDE (client and server).

Here: DDEML.

Edited by doudou

UDFS & Apps:

Spoiler

DDEML.au3 - DDE Client + Server
Localization.au3 - localize your scripts
TLI.au3 - type information on COM objects (TLBINF emulation)
TLBAutoEnum.au3 - auto-import of COM constants (enums)
AU3Automation - export AU3 scripts via COM interfaces
TypeLibInspector - OleView was yesterday

Coder's last words before final release: WE APOLOGIZE FOR INCONVENIENCE