How to hit space?

I have a script to hit left click fast how would i change it to make it hit space instead

Global $Paused

HotKeySet("{END}", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{HOME}", "Terminate")

While 1

Sleep(100)

WEnd

Func TogglePause()

$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused

sleep(100)

MouseClick("Left")

WEnd

EndFunc

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc

While you have problems hitting space, it doesn't look like you're having problems clicking

"New topic" here on the forums.. You didn't consider posting in your 6 minutes old topic ? :whistle:

i want to hit space instead of clicking

Its in the helpfile, see "Send"

[quote name='DaleHohm']You have a strange habit of posting error messages that don't match your code.[/quote][quote name='SmOke_N']Forget the learning... straight to the scripting :lol: (laugh.gif)[/quote]

Another PM from Nick just came in :

Title : FUCK YOU

Text : YOU SUCK AT LIFE DUDE

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, here's the deal Nick. You're first topic was entitled "I need a script".

This sounds like you want us to create a script for you, and not help you with a script,

and this isn't very popular here at the forum. We're not your slaves and we do not want

to help people who don't show any effort in helping themselves first. Of course the

way I see your post isn't necessary correct, but it's just that your topic-title and your

post signalizes this. Note that I didn't post in that topic, while flyingboz did, encouraging

you to read the manual.

6 minutes after you created your first topic you create another one, where you now

actually show some code. This is something that should have posted in your not-so-

old topic, and isn't worthy an entire new topic. The code you posted looks very similar

to the example-code for HotKeySet btw, which means that you've actually opened the

manual. If you would have studied the same page where you got that code from, you

could have seen a link to another function, named Send. This is the function you were

looking for. Also, if you even would have searched for "space" in the manual, you

would have also very easily found the function you were looking for.

Anyway, I wish you a great day and a splendid weekend Nick !

Edited by Helge

Another PM from Nick just came in :

Title : FUCK YOU

Text : YOU SUCK AT LIFE DUDE

Haha, probly another 10 year old trying to make an 'aimbot' for some disney game. He's probly fat too, and to lazy to click the 'Search' button.

[right][font="Courier New"]...Run these streets all day, I can sleep when I die.[/font] [/right]