Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mbuk

how to pass a switch to an executable

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i am trying to pass the switch /PIP /xpassword /SNTNODEA to the proxy.exe file. Tried as below but it fails whats the best way to do this ?

; Run Proxy

Run("C:\Program Files\Funk Software\Proxy Master\Proxy.exe" /PIP /xpassword /SNTNODEA)

Thanks Andrew Lewis

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi, i am trying to pass the switch /PIP /xpassword /SNTNODEA to the proxy.exe file. Tried as below but it fails whats the best way to do this ?

; Run Proxy

Run("C:\Program Files\Funk Software\Proxy Master\Proxy.exe" /PIP /xpassword /SNTNODEA)

Thanks Andrew Lewis

Run("C:\Program Files\Funk Software\Proxy Master\Proxy.exe /PIP /xpassword /SNTNODEA")

or

Run('"C:\Program Files\Funk Software\Proxy Master\Proxy.exe"' & " /PIP /xpassword /SNTNODEA")

Single quote ' and then double quote " !!

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

; Run Proxy

Thanks Andrew Lewis

Thanks

That was easy when you know how. I very new to Autoit but think it's great and having fun learning.