Sign in to follow this  
eynstyne

Shutdown Timer

eynstyne

This was the very first script I ever wrote in Autoit. Why am I posting it now? I totally forgot I had it!

I was just rummaging through my files and happened to find my completed project. So..here it is

Shutdown Timer V.1.0 - Shutdown_Timer.zip :)

Instructions:

-Enter a password to start the timer. This is just so that people don't mess with the timer.

-You can't exit the program until you enter the password, but you can terminate it through taskman. Didn't work it in yet.

-You can add reminders, logoff the system, reboot, shutdown, run programs and display a fullscreen bitmap without the crap on the desktop.

-There is an easter egg somewhere. The code included does not have this portion. It's up to you to find it... :whistle: Don't worry, it's not harmful in any way.

I really hope you enjoy this as this was my very first project. If you have any suggestions or comments don't hesitate to do so.

:) Eynstyne

Edited by eynstyne

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

NELyon

this could be useful... at least to me

Cyber

Good program!

:whistle:

Console Browse: Navigate on the WEB in a textual consoleMultiPing!: Show computer on the lan and/or show the local/remote task, ALL animated!KillaWin: Event executingCryptPage: Crypt your webpage and show only with key

FeReNGi

Nice script to use THNX

egg = 13h xx min xx sec ;-)

Edited by FeReNGi

eynstyne

Good luck on finding the rest of the easter egg...

:whistle:

Edited by eynstyne

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]