Try and Catch or Debug Method

Hi @ all,

i've created a little script. works on my system very well, but on the system of a friend of my it won't work. What's the simplest way to solve it. Because the error message doesn't tell my anything... Is there a possibilty to make a try catch and if it won't work i can give out an error message this part won't work? or this function won't work? or is there a debug possibility to get the line where the error exactly is?

thanks a lot

regards,

codex2k

Easiest way:

Posting it here in the support forum:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

I think that he means for you to post the script so that people can try and find what the problem is. It would also be useful if you could highlight the differences between the two computers (ie operating system etc).

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

There's no point in making a new topic just because you don't find a reply useful !

Just post in the same topic ! And btw, if you didn't find your reply in the first topic

any useful, how are you supposed to get any useful replies in your second when

you didn't even originally give us any information about the error !