Str2Chr & Chr2Str

themax90

Well, as we ALL may know(if we don't go experient with it) that StringEncrypt is rather slow, especially with high string lengths. Hex, is easily crackable if you know enough. So I made a weak encryption method to change a String into Chr numbers using Asc.

Number of Chr's & Chr's & ex cetera.

For example: 265 --> 2 Chars in Expression --> 65 --> Chr(65) = Uppercase A

265266267 = ABC

Example :

$Str = Str2Chr("Hello 123 !@#")
MsgBox(0, Chr2Str($Str), $Str)oÝ÷ Ù8^Ë
+¦èºÖ¬}«-jÄ­®)àNÞÅ©ÝìS¡+kxºÙË
+ö¬µêî׫(!²Úâ ^a°7v­'ڲ׫¶§JÚâ'r¼©´w«yªÞ¶ºw-ìjëh×6Func Str2Chr(Const $String)
    Local $Array = StringSplit($String, "")
    Local $BuffStr = ""
    Local $Str = ""
    Local $Track = 1
    For $Track = 1 to $Array[0] Step 1
        $BuffStr = Asc($Array[$Track])
        $Str = $Str & StringLen($BuffStr) & $BuffStr
    Next
    Return $Str
EndFunc
Func Chr2Str(Const $String)
    Local $Start = 1
    Local $Str = ""
    Local $StrLenGo
    While $Start <= StringLen($String)
        $StrLenGo = StringRight(StringLeft($String, $Start), 1)
        $Str = $Str & Chr(StringRight(StringLeft($String, $Start + $StrLenGo ) , $StrLenGo))
        $Start = $Start + StringRight(StringLeft($String, $Start), 1) + 1
    WEnd
    Return $Str
EndFunc

Hope someone finds this useful.

• Moderators

Comparing this to _StringEncrypt() is like comparing a Fiat to a Mercedes. You might want to re-look over why _StringEncrypt takes a while and everything it does.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

It's just basic encryption. Also may be a way to write packets in the future for my developement. It is way to slow for networking. I understand it does alot, but this is an alternative while not really safe, is a little bit safer then hex.

EnCodeIt is basic obfuscation and is like the Fiat of obfuscating.

If we really must be technical about it. No offense, but I offering another way, hopefully you can see that.

• Moderators

But what the hell did I compare EnCodeIt to? You litterally compared it to _StringEncrypt() on processing speeds. You really need to be on zanex or something man, you wear a chip on your shoulder quite often.... No offense.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

There is no chip on my shoulder dude. I am offering another way of encryption, while weak it is. Just like you offered a form of obfuscation.

You assume to much. I'm just giving an idea. It is much faster, and if you want the string obscured then it works.

But what the hell...

I'm raising an opinion that you are more angry then me, for I feel no anger towards you.