My First Menu !

Dan's Main Menu

First i would like to thank gafrost for helping me fix the code of the clickablelink.

Then I would Like to thank codemyster for the clickable link.

Thirdly I would like to thank Paulie for the login system.

-------------------------------------

What's this do you say? It's a regular GUI menu which I'm very proud of. Comes with tabs! And stuff! I'm gonna

keep updating this! You people can give me ideas of something small yet cool to put in it as well! :whistle:

Dan_s_Main_Menu.zip

Edited by JavaScript_Freek

[center]Cookyx.com :: Simple LAN Chat[/center]

Aww come it isn't that bad. :):)

Javascript_Freek,

Although it is far from mandatory to include your source code in your .zip file along with your .exe file, you may find that more people will try you program if you include it. I myself will only run .exe files from a limited number of users on this forum that I trust. And those people always include their souce code, so maybe that is one reason why I trust them. :whistle: Just something to think about since you are new and may not realize.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

Javascript_Freek,

Although it is far from mandatory to include your source code in your .zip file along with your .exe file, you may find that more people will try you program if you include it. I myself will only run .exe files from a limited number of users on this forum that I trust. And those people always include their souce code, so maybe that is one reason why I trust them. :whistle: Just something to think about since you are new and may not realize.

taurus905

It's safe

(unless changed since i DLed)

And I think he knows this, because in his script it says something like

"You must trust me because you just ran an .exe which could contain a virus"

Or something like that

But taurus is right, post your scource almost always

Javascript_Freek,

taurus905

personally i prefer sourcecode only, for one, it's smaller in size, and i know exactly what the program does, also i rarely compile my scripts.. just to much of a hassle to have around unless i'm giving out it out to someone who doesnt want autoit script.