How to use this dll from AutoIt for the G15?

UTA

Hi,

I programmed a lot with autoit but till today I never need to know anything about using dlls with autoit. So now I have the problem, that I'm not able to figure out how to use the dll included in the zip below.

The Zip also includes a vb-example but I do not have any experience with vb. My try to use it in VB 2005 Express failed.

I'm sure some of you have experience in vb: Is there a way to get text displayed on the LCD with autoit using this dll?

UTA

LogLCD.zip

Is there a way to get text displayed on the LCD with autoit using this dll?

Yeh, but it would require more detailed information about dll functions. There seems to be 4 funcs in dll :

DllCanUnloadNow, DllGetClassObject, DllRegisterServer and DllUnregisterServer so you would have to know

correct parameters to pass into these funcs in order to be able to use em with autoit 8)

Think im going to ask author about his dll (i have g15 too :whistle: ) at avlcddll@uer.ca

Think im going to ask author about his dll (i have g15 too :whistle: ) at avlcddll@uer.ca

If you could get some informations I would be gratefull if you would let me/us know your insights too.

I'm sure, If someone will find a way to use the G15 LCD with autoit, also not so experience programmers (like me) can do some simple applets.

UTA

If you could get some informations I would be gratefull if you would let me/us know your insights too.

I'm sure, If someone will find a way to use the G15 LCD with autoit, also not so experience programmers (like me) can do some simple applets.

UTA

Hey guys, have a look at this: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry218689

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *