Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrChris

TrayCreateMenu with Images?

4 posts in this topic

Is it possible to add small images on the left hand site of TrayCreateMenu items?

MrChris

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Well I think that is what I am after. The only problem is that I have not yet dipped into messing around with UDFs much. I have read on what they are in a nut shell, I just have not yet figured out how to tie them in with my own script. All I know for sure is that I need to #Include <UDFscript.au3> them into my own script. :whistle: So I guess I will try it out on this one and see what I come up with.

Any poitners other than Read the UDFs3.chm? Which I am already doing.

Thanks,

MrChris

Edited by MrChris

Well I think that is what I am after. The only problem is that I have not yet dipped into messing around with UDFs much. I have read on what they are in a nut shell, I just have not yet figured out how to tie them in with my own script. All I know for sure is that I need to #Include <UDFscript.au3> them into my own script. :whistle: So I guess I will try it out on this one and see what I come up with.

Any poitners other than Read the UDFs3.chm? Which I am already doing.

Thanks,

MrChris

Yeah, post the script that you're having issues with!

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]