Source Code of AutoIt Window Info

Kero

Is there the source code of autoit window info in au3 format? I try making my own "autoit window info" and I found out that it doesn't work like autoit window inside a full screened game. It doesn't refresh.

Thanks

• Moderators

Good luck with that, you could PM Larry and see if he'll give you the source.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• 1 year later...

Is there a way to wrap or brand the AutoIt window info tool (au3info.exe)? I need to send the window tool to a customer and would like to have my own icon, window title, and about information. If this is not possible, is there a 3rd party software that can provide window and control info? Thank you for your assistance.

Is there a way to wrap or brand the AutoIt window info tool (au3info.exe)? I need to send the window tool to a customer and would like to have my own icon, window title, and about information. If this is not possible, is there a 3rd party software that can provide window and control info? Thank you for your assistance.

Search for magnifier by Siao in Example scripts, that's got most of what you need I think.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.