Pixelsearch question

deftonic

Using Larry's example again. Open a book to page 10, without turning the page, read the text on page 20. Once you understand why that doesn't work, you should feel embarrassed and shuffle off sheepishly.

Using Larry's example again. Open a book to page 10, without turning the page, read the text on page 20. Once you understand why that doesn't work, you should feel embarrassed and shuffle off sheepishly.

I understand what you mean, but I know it can be done.. I think. I've used programs where it was totally automated for games like Diablo2 and WoW, and I could minmize them and do other things. Now I don't know if any of the programs used Pixelreading, but I know that it was totally automated.

Thanks for the reply, and I guess ill search for other ways to accomplish my goal.

The difference is that those programs use other techniques for modifying the games, such as memory writing or packet sending, which can be done on minimized or unfocused windows. I don't know about unfocused windows (as long as theirs nothing in front of it), but you definately can't use pixelsearch on a minimized window. The pixels aren't there, so you can't search for them.