Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AutoChris

SciTE modifications

3 posts in this topic

There are a couple things I would like to change in SciTE but I am not sure how to go about changing them. Any help would be appreciated.

1) I do not want the last opened file to open automatically when I start a SciTE session. Whenever I open the SciTE editor, I am planning to create a new script, so having an old one automatically load is annoying. If I want to load an old one, I can just open it from the File menu.

2) I would like Wrap to be selected automatically when I open SciTE. It is very rare that I do not select Wrap when writing AutoIt code so it would be convenient to not have to select Wrap every time I open SciTE.

Thanks!

Under Options, Open Global Options File:

1. save.session=1 --> save.session=0

2. #wrap=1 --> wrap=1

Save, close SciTE and reopen it.

1 person likes this

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Under Options, Open Global Options File:

1. save.session=1 --> save.session=0

2. #wrap=1 --> wrap=1

Save, close SciTE and reopen it.

I would add these/any changes to the SicTEUser properties because else you have to meke these updates everytime you load a new version ... Edited by JdeB

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)