Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WTS

no installer vs installer

no installer vs installer   17 members have voted

1. 1. what do you prfer no installer or installer

• No Installer
    • Installer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

I generally look for ways around installers :P , diffenetly my choice is software that doesn't need to be installed.

Agreed.

[quote name='DaleHohm']You have a strange habit of posting error messages that don't match your code.[/quote][quote name='SmOke_N']Forget the learning... straight to the scripting :lol: (laugh.gif)[/quote]

Why is this in S&S?

But i generally prefer installers if it's something like autoit that needs extensions.

So, WTS...since you post this in Scripts and Scraps, would you mind sharing this cool script

of yours ? Or maybe this is a bug-report ? If so, it should probably be posted in the v2-forum.

@Jon : There's a "cools" typo in the S&S description, which might be the source of all the

misplaced topics over the last year(s). Only partially logical reason I can find at least...

So, WTS...since you post this in Scripts and Scraps, would you mind sharing this cool script

of yours ? Or maybe this is a bug-report ? If so, it should probably be posted in the v2-forum.

@Jon : There's a "cools" typo in the S&S description, which might be the source of all the

misplaced topics over the last year(s). Only partially logical reason I can find at least...

post in the wrong forum section?? i would never do that :P