DragonFable bot

Kickassjoe

I now have working versions for all three character classes. I've also added code to automatically drink a potion if you get too low on health. If anyone is interested I'll post!

Neptune, for some reason I can't PM you, possibly because I just signed up for this account yesterday, but I'd love for you to post your mage character automation versions for DF. What would be even more awesome would be if you had one that functioned for the new pvp function using that Lawton character's ID number. He dies in 4 hits from a doom weapon, would be great to farm ;). 194796 is the ID, in case you're interested in checking that out. Look forward to possibly hearing back from you!

• 3 weeks later...

Yow, i used the latest script that you posted here, and thanks i got myself a robo tog.. now, i'm interested on getting a bot that will farm the 3 new sneevil quests.. u see there's a 4% chance that you could get a shrink ray for linux pet... can anyone make a script for that..? perhaps the first quest, the dojo thing? cuz that's the shortest quest of the three, and the enemies are fixed.... hmmm... there are several battles going on in the game, which will grant you a medal per battles, can anyone make a script for that too...?? pls... it would be great if there would be scripts that will farm medals and shrink rays.. thanks....

Edited by autohappy

Yow, i used the latest script that you posted here, and thanks i got myself a robo tog.. now, i'm interested on getting a bot that will farm the 3 new sneevil quests.. u see the's a 4% chance that you could get a shrink ray for linux pet... can anyone make a script for that..? perhaps the first quest, the dojo thing? cuz that's the shortest quest of the three, and the enemies are fixed.... hmmm... there are several battles going on in the game, which will grant you a medal per battles, can anyone make a script for that too...?? pls... it would be great if there would be scripts that will farm medals at shrink rays.. thanks....

• 3 weeks later...

yes i also would like a dragonfable war script & a pvp script for a warrior, mage & rogue please i use IE7 with 2 tabs my resolution is 768x1024 if anybody can do that i would apperciate thanks.

ps i only use aimed on pvp & on the wars its fixed where the monster sets are.

Edited by dark6death

• 5 weeks later...

i tryed it to... but i only get the wepon message... i think it misses the targets, it just presses the screen at ranmdom... i tryed to move the screen to fit the after where it presses to, but no luck there... pleas update as soon as you have time^^ i would love a bot to DF

Maybe i am using wrong browser? i tryed mozila and Explorer... it still dont hit hes targets... it seams that you use a smaler verson of the game, you always hit it just a couple cm off...

Just thought I'd throw some info out there about things like this for those that are interested:::

I did some very similar things with the Adventure Quest bot I made just playing around with autoit.(it's not so much the bots/hacks/cheats I enjoy as it is this type of scripting I like, it just seems to be the funnest and most interesting to me atm and helps me grasp some of the stuff I haven't delved into yet) doing so, I also ran some scenarios in the back of my head of things I would need to add/change if/when/for whatever reason I'd decided to "release" it (mainly just thinking of ways to give me something else to do with it as a challenge for myself)... The most important would be:

1) making sure the screen resolution was correct

;possibly add a msgbox asking if it was ok to change the screen resolution if it was not correct for the bot to run. or more complicated, get the screen resolution and calculate the differences within the program itself(again, something to just challenge myself or get the gears turning).

2) Making sure the users browser was setup correctly at the top (aka: navigation bar/bookmarks bar/tabs/and any other search plugins/tools possibly installed for the browser will throw off the coords since each user could/would have different settings.

;Another box asking which browser you would prefer to use... maybe only support Firefox and IE.. then the bot would start from scratch (which i have mine doing anyways) opening the browser selected, going to battleon.com and setting it to full screen (and selecting 1000x750 game resolution) bypassing all the problems of extra toobars etc..

OR

;maybe there's some type of GUI control or whatever for viewing web pages with some type of flash support (bare with me here, i've only used autoit for roughly 2 days now and haven't got'n this far lol, with no programming background and limited scripting under my belt.. so technical terms may be off...) that shows absolutely nothing except an enclosed box set to a fixed size(800x600 to show only the game after it's logged itself in(having the user setting the "[x] Remember my login" if needed)) in a fixed location center-screen...(I've seen similar tools used for other projects) this is something I wouldn't mind testing for other projects of my own as well, if it is possible. <== if anyone gets brave enough to read through this jumble, throw back a response if you know anything about options along these lines please.

after all that rambling I forgot if there was anything else i wanted to add.. sooooo, @lonew666 just thought I'd say it could be done either way, more functionality in the bot with some limited user input, OR most likely you could just pick one of the browsers and adjust which toolbars are shown at the top till you find the settings used when it was scripted. (Also, I've not tried dragon fable since it was in it's first stages. I had played AQ for a while. if they added a "game screen resolution select" like AQ did (800x600 or 1000x750 etc..) that could be the case as well.

whew, sorry for all that... i don't usually get the time to sit and write a response on forums, so when I do it usually all just kinda falls out at once.. :whistle:

• 2 months later...

okei, sorry just come back here to complain, maybe it is just me that it is wrong with, but i am on a new computer now, and both of them still dont work, misses by a inch, and it dont help moving the screen, it seams like my df is actuly smaller then all others