Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nuku

Need help

7 posts in this topic

I want to know how to build Keyboard-based macros so if anyone could code me this:

I want to repeatedly type "b" with 19 minutes of delay between each stroke in a Window called "Zkkk" from the file "mkkk.exe"

Thanks in advance

I want to know how to build Keyboard-based macros so if anyone could code me this:

I want to repeatedly type "b" with 19 minutes of delay between each stroke in a Window called "Zkkk" from the file "mkkk.exe"

Thanks in advance

You posted in the wrong forum.

This is Forum is for asking for support, help with the script you are coding.

For "Please build me this script" you need to post in the "Please build me this script" forum ..

Welcome... :P

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

As, JdeB said, this is not a "build me this NOW" forum, it is for help and support. Take a look at the controlsend function in the AutoIt help file. Please check out the help file before posting.

- Dan [Website]

For "Please build me this script" you need to post in the "Please build me this script" forum ..

But i just cant find it... Do i need certain number of posts or other requirements?

Ok, that actually made me laugh, sorry. :P

What you want to do is pretty simple. So, just open the help file and look in the index for "send" or "controlsend", "sleep", and "while".

You're going to find that people don't want to help unless you have atleast tried SOMETHING.

What you want to do is pretty simple. So, just open the help file and look in the index for "send" or "controlsend", "sleep", and "while".

You're going to find that people don't want to help unless you have atleast tried SOMETHING.

Thanks for ur post.. I'm already searching for that

And i understand them

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

this wat you'r looking for?

mkkk.rar

Edited by azeazezar