Socket Servers

dnsi

Nah..., did you ever do that?

Its nothing like pig farming.

You have to use a computer :P

I always use a computer while farming especially laptops with Linux.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"-Jimi Hendrix

Most of the TCP and UDP functionality on sockets is pre-built in the current AutoIt v3.2 and check my thread located in my Signature for much more information.

Always refer to the help file and remember it has a search ability.

Also if you wish to use C++ or DLLCall's, you may want to look into WinSock.

AutoIt Smith

Edited by AutoIt Smith

• 2 weeks later...

I already know how to make a battle server with visualbasic but it doesn't cover errors and it lags too much so i'm trying to make C++ server but i dont know the TCP functions so since autoit came from C++ i think it could handle many players :P SO

anyone know how to make a array that you can add and delete particular strings with a serch array???

• 1 month later...

I already know how to make a battle server with visualbasic but it doesn't cover errors and it lags too much so i'm trying to make C++ server but i dont know the TCP functions so since autoit came from C++ i think it could handle many players :whistle: SO

anyone know how to make a array that you can add and delete particular strings with a serch array???

AutoIt Socket programming, and C++ socket programming are two completely different things. Same concept though. I remember, i think AutoIt Smith wrote some udf's for this.. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=20589&hl=

Edited by CHRIS95219