Some help for a newbie here?

iZafiro

I have made an autoclicker for maplestory, and it clicks extra fast (400+ clicks/second).

But it doesnt work in maplestory

And anyway, how do I control the number of clicks per second? do i use the sleep function?

And, how do i measure the clicks per second?

Ok here's the clicking part of my script

;GUI STUFFS GUI STUFFS 

$enter = 1
$x = 1

While 1
;timer init??
    If GUICtrlRead($autoenter) = 1 Then;autoenter is my checkbox
        Send("{ENTER}")
    EndIf
    If $x = 2 Then
        Mousedown("left")
;timer diff?
GUICtrlSetData($clickspeed,1000/x);where x = timer diff, click speed is my readonly input box used as sort of a status bar
    Else
        GUICtrlSetData($clickspeed, 0);supposed to set it to zero after 
    EndIf
WEnd

I just use functions to change the variables and the stuff in the while loop does the rest.

?? oh and if i do the timer init and diff thing,

testpad.exe gives me like 4000+ clicks per second, but the status give 9000+ :)

Please help... (sorry for the noob questions but i'm extremely new to autoit3 :nuke: . Just learnt it yesterday :P )

Hi.

Why do you want to click over and over in the same spot so many times?

Because, in the game Maplestory, there's this partyquest thingy, which lasts about 45 mins but only one party(of 6 members can be in at the same time). the leader has to keep clicking the NPC to get in .

... anyway, sadly this program doesnt work inside. :P

Please, some help?

I think I've misunderstood the meaning of games. I see the word "play" basically as a

synonym for the word "fun", but is it fun to make a bot to make your character better.... ?

"Look how freaking good I am...I'm a level 60 Archer and I haven't even touched the

keyboard. I would pwn you n00b !!!1 Anyone want to buy my account btw ?" - Geez.

I think I've misunderstood the meaning of games. I see the word "play" basically as a

synonym for the word "fun", but is it fun to make a bot to make your character better.... ?

"Look how freaking good I am...I'm a level 60 Archer and I haven't even touched the

keyboard. I would pwn you n00b !!!1 Anyone want to buy my account btw ?" - Geez.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the "Anyone want to buy my account btw ?".

Farmers/botters do it for money, not fun.

Unless they have fun watching the bot.. :P

Edited by Azu

I think you hit the nail on the head with the "Anyone want to buy my account btw ?".

Farmers/botters do it for money, not fun.

Unless they have fun watching the bot.. :P

not completely true there.

A bot used in a game can be used to harvest skills, like the one I'm building, it can be used for almost everything if you want.

I've seen bots in Diablo2 to trade with or store items on a second account from you.

and regarding the "selling my account" is in the game I play something which would be the dumbest thing to do since each account is attached to the cd-keys and can only once be created :-)

I've seen people in the game selling stuff that can be easily found for free in the game, now that's what I call "being a dumbass"