Valid Key Check

Chobyhy

the script I posted in this thread is a hash check of your character name.

a hash is an algorythm that can reckonize stuff without having the values (when you send a password over the internet, you dont send the password, but you send a hash of it)

well I couldnt describe it very well but you can google it and im sure you will come up with alot of articles.

This is what im trying to achieve with this script. I'm trying to allow access to the program to certain people and if they abuse the script I must be able to take away the power for them to use the script.

I think Key is the best way. I will have a key file uploaded on a website and the script, everytime it gets started will open up that file on website and compare the key that's in its own .ini file. If the config.ini key matches with one of the following keys in the key file on the internet, the script runs. If the key that is in config.ini does not match any of the keys in the key file it will run.

This allows me to create keys so people can use it and if they abuse it i can just delete that key which will make the key invalid therefore script wont be running.