[help] Where find icons positions?

Please dont ask questions in The Script and scrapts forum is for people which want to share their scripts. Use the support forums

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?act=SR&f=9

My Scripts:Radioblog Club Music DownloaderOther stuff:Fun movieIm serious read the help file it helps :PFight 'Till you drop. Never stop, You Cant give up. Til you reach the top Fight! you’re the best in town Fight!

Ask an admin :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

Hi!

I search where Windows record icons positions of the desktop, and/or for others folders.

I want save/restore theses informations.

It's possible (for desktop), with "layout.dll", but I prefer control the method.

Thank you, for any answers. And Sorry for my *bad* english.

:P

If you search the internet, then I believe there is a commandline application that can record icon positions. I have never seen a script code only solution with doing this. I believe CyberSlug mentioned a method with an application quite some time back if you search the forum.

A mod will move your topic for you. :nuke:

Support forum for help.