Very simple script

Dishy

Well basically all i want the script to do is right click every 10 seconds in the middle of the screen, and press the space bar once every 1.5-3 mins and this should repeat over and over.

i know absolutely nothing about auto-it, but i learn easily once i see it coded. I know a little bit of VB and C++ if that helps. If one of you could code something like this for me, it would be very helpful.

Edited by Dishy

• Moderators

Well basically all i want the script to do is right click every 10 seconds in the middle of the screen, and press the space bar once every 1.5-3 mins and this should repeat over and over.

i know absolutely nothing about auto-it, but i learn easily once i see it coded. I know a little bit of VB and C++ if that helps. If one of you could code something like this for me, it would be very helpful.

Welcome to AutoIt may we take your order? Do you want to supersize that?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Ok basically all you need to do is search the help files for mouseclick and sleep and send....pretty basic

-----------Current Programming Language Status:Beginner: J#, Ruby Intermediate: Autoit, Java, C#, C++Advanced: Basic, Visual Basic, Fortran

Welcome to AutoIt may we take your order? Do you want to supersize that?

We even have drive-thru scripting service! You should see it! To use AutoIt's Drive thru:

Open the help file

READ IT

make a attempt to do it yourself

post your code and the bug you have.

See? It's real simple.

This annoying message was brought to you by your first post. As read from Gary:

Aug 8 2006, 01:50 PM

Only you can prevent yourself from being a jackass. Use your brain before you use your fingers. I hear it works wonders.