How to modify this code to work in Win98SE?

Well, that is just toooo kewl for words! Thanks for the code to return info and I put that in but the script now works. I can't recall that ever happening before where a seemingly OS issue is corrected by a newer version of an app! Kewl. And the new AI automatically opens the code up in SciTE so I'll get used to using that as my editor. I've dl SciTE before but have ended up never installing it as my scripts are usu. so rudimentary that my txt editor Metapad is usu. just fine. But it installs automatically with the latest AI so that's great.

I've needed this maximize all script for years and now have a very easy way to do this. Thanks so much for everyone's help! :)

Good news!

thanks , @gafrost.

In WinME,

1. the debug does not pick up or report the problem!;

2. all Wins seem to maximise except Explorer windows

This issue has not been attended, though; should I put it in as a bug report? [i presume it also happens in Win98SE?]

randall

Good news!

thanks , @gafrost.

This issue has not been attended, though; should I put it in as a bug report? [i presume it also happens in Win98SE?]

randall

Just retested on Win98 SE made sure I had an Explorer window open and minimized, it maximized that window also.

Edit: Same test and same results on WinXP Pro SP2

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.