Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chobyhy

Command Help

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if it is possible for autoit to recognize sequences of letter

For example if i wanted to make $var = 1 i can make it do it by let say _ispress('10') then $var = 1

But i was wondering if you can make it so that when some one types /reset and click enter after it then it would do the action $var = 1

"If/Then" / "_IsPressed()" / "And" - Other conditional statement(s)

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

"If/Then" / "_IsPressed()" / "And" - Other conditional statement(s)

what? so something like

If _Ispressed('all the letters') ? what i know what your saying but i just dont know how to convert it to work

Oh no, another keylogger thread... :)

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

actually its not meant to be a key logger but i can see why you can call a key logger since it records down like the thing but i dont want it to be save on to a file or emailed to me (like i know how to make that) but all i want is a something that when i type certain command not alphabets like i just want something like when someone types "/exit" and presses enter it will do a certain command. I use F1-12 buttons do the command also but it will be more simpler with typable command. its for a game and i made a little program that helps me play the game =)

o by the way i already know how to make a key logger so its not like im trying to make another key logger i just want to make my commands such as "/exit" then enter or "/reload" then enter something along the line

Edited by Chobyhy