is there any code to use to send trough skype and or msn messanger some message?

beppobeppo

hy, i'm a newbie and i really do not how to send some small message trough autoit using msn messanger and skype to some account in the contact list, cause i would like the pc to send me some advice in certain situation trough an external application wich call the autoit code

maybe some has done it and can share the code....

i was using the mouse and the mouse and text recorder but i do prefer some other coding

thanks

beppo

I've done it. Try the search form!!

Why are you typing in bold?

First post and a big mouth already.

Try to be friendly and I might have helped you out more.

i use bold because my dell 9400 has a an awfull screen too small pixel. try figure how is it working all day long with such a screen.

i did not meant to be unfriendly sorry

not easy to search when running an internet connection trough a mobile phone.... slow and with high latency....

Edited by beppobeppo

• Moderators

a small suggestion: according to my personal experience i would not reccomend buying any dell,

i0ve seen at least 3 dells 9400 and a freind of mine one for his wife, and it was not either satisfact by the quality of the video

:)

To whom are you speaking? Trying out your messenger doohickey on the forum? :P

Edit:

Ahh, I see you're speaking to yourself in regards to one of your other posts.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.