Is it possible to change the font used by MsgBox()?

nitro322

I'd like to used MsgBox() to display a message with a monospaced (fixed width) font. Is this possible, or would it require writing a custom GUI?

I don't think you can change the font of just a MsgBox() message. Maybe the font of all messages in general Windows display settings.

If you want font control of your message, you'll have to write your own GUI function (which is not that hard).

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I don't think you can change the font of just a MsgBox() message. Maybe the font of all messages in general Windows display settings.

Thanks, PsaltyDS. I figured as much, but wanted to have someone confirm it.

If you want font control of your message, you'll have to write your own GUI function (which is not that hard).

No, it's not, but it's certainly considerable more work then letting MsgBox() automatically take care of window width, height, and button controls. There have also been a couple other times when I needed to do something similar, so I was just wondering if there was an easier way.

Guess not. :)

Edited by nitro322

Thanks, PsaltyDS. I figured as much, but wanted to have someone confirm it.

No, it's not, but it's certainly considerable more work then letting MsgBox() automatically take care of window width, height, and button controls. There have also been a couple other times when I needed to do something similar, so I was just wondering if there was an easier way.

Guess not. :)

You can always splashtexton, that has editable font properties.