Mouse Clicker script

Warin

Hi, I recently started playing DDO again and found the extensive right mouse clicking required to melee apalling. So I decided I need a tool like the ones from Diablo I and II to help me click that mouse without getting RSI.

So I searched for old diablo tools, and they're mostly useless, tried some new really useless ones and ended up here trough this thread and suddenly remembered using AutoIt in ShadowBane and SWG =)

so basicly what I want to do is:

while my right mouse button is pressed I want it to send / perform / simulate right mouse clicks constantly (perhaps with 50ms delay or whatnot) then stop when I release it

I'm stuck at

#include <Misc.au3>
$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")
If _IsPressed("02") Then MouseClick("right")
DllClose($dll)oÝ÷ Ù©Ýjëh×6#include <Misc.au3>
While 1
    If _IsPressed('02') Then MouseClick('right')
    Sleep(100)
Wend

btw got both the released one and the beta today so should be the newest versions. (my old one was indeed OOLD ;P)

If you can help both me and my right hand would greatly appreciate it

Edited by Warin

Hi, I recently started playing DDO again and found the extensive right mouse clicking required to melee apalling. So I decided I need a tool like the ones from Diablo I and II to help me click that mouse without getting RSI.

So I searched for old diablo tools, and they're mostly useless, tried some new really useless ones and ended up here trough this thread and suddenly remembered using AutoIt in ShadowBane and SWG =)

so basicly what I want to do is:

while my right mouse button is pressed I want it to send / perform / simulate right mouse clicks constantly (perhaps with 50ms delay or whatnot)

I'm stuck at

#include <Misc.au3>
$dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")
If _IsPressed("02") Then MouseClick("right")
DllClose($dll)oÝ÷ Ù©Ýjëh×6#include <Misc.au3>
While 1
    If _IsPressed('02') Then MouseClick('right')
    Sleep(100)
WendoÝ÷ Ù»p[¢ØmêÞæ¬yÚ'y©Ý¶zÖ­¡Ö²²!¢é]mëazw°zËoz»"¢{&Ê]¢w°jȧuç8âÃ

I dont know if thatll work, havnt tryed it.

Edited by AzKay
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

#include <Misc.au3>
While _IsPressed("02")
MouseClick("Right")
WEnd
oÝ÷ ØhÙ'£¶­(®HZ¾{m¯'ßêº^(!µ·¬¢g­)àiº.´0ÎnZ)à¬yÉbrK×ë¢j-êé®+jkyÆ®±è­v¬m±ç¦¶ÞÂäx׺¬x졪Ýì­¡«miÉ"Ë^iÖ§vW­¶¦¢ë¦·¬²ØZµ«­¢+Ø(¥¹±Õ±Ðí5¥Í¹ÔÌÐì)]¡¥±Ä(%}%ÍAÉÍÍ ÌäìÀÈÌäì¤Q¡¸Í¹ ÌäíØÌäì¤(M±À ÄÀÀ¤)]¹(