Onclick Javascript issue

Lord Maim

I'm still attempting to automate a web application that we use at work, and I'm running into a problem. in a nutshell, one of the app's asps generates a list of entries, which has a checkbox next to them. Selecting a checkbox and clicking a "details" button brings up the entry's details.

I'm able to get the checkbox selected, and the button clicked, but the page doesn't register it properly. I can't post the entire HTML of the generated page for security reasons, but examining the relevant portion shows this code being attached to the checkbox:

<TD align=left><INPUT onclick="JS_getSelectedProblems('03593238','A4353692',this)" type=checkbox value=03593238 name=C>03593238<INPUT type=hidden value=23 name=txtcodetype><INPUT type=hidden><BR><INPUT type=hidden value=A4353692>A4353692</TD>

Reading up a bit in the forums, I tried to use the _IEFormSubmit function, but it doesn't work either. Any suggestions?

maybe use the DOM tool in firefox to get a ID on the control?

Actually I can't install Firefox for the same security reasons, though through careful examination of the helpfile I have uncovered an answer. Using the _IEAction command to "click" the checkbox has given the desired results.

Maim 0

RTFM 1