Many games have software in them to block bots and simulated inputs, which they consider cheating.

staviko

This words taken from Paslty:

Many games have software in them to block bots and simulated inputs, which they consider cheating. Your game may be one of those.

I think my game is one of thos, i cant make simple macro...lets say simple clicks...

when i record it...its works fine on windows , but when i try to run the macro in the game...

its just not works....

Any way to make some macro work with my online game window ?

I agree..

If not, you could try using controlclick? :)

I'm not so sure, I havent been able to use it either; I just don't understand the syntax..... :D

Or maybe *cough cough* you could try to use user32.dll... I'm 'even more' not so sure on this one.... :P

Hmm... lemme guess... is your game by any chance MapleStory?

Just guessing,

Edited by iZafiro

This words taken from Paslty:

Many games have software in them to block bots and simulated inputs, which they consider cheating. Your game may be one of those.

I think my game is one of thos, i cant make simple macro...lets say simple clicks...

when i record it...its works fine on windows , but when i try to run the macro in the game...

its just not works....

Any way to make some macro work with my online game window ?

You know, video games can be a lot of fun even if you do follow the rules and play them like they are supposed to be played. Besides which, you develop reflexes and motor skills which can be applied elsewhere in life. (Not that game hacking can't also be applied elsewhere...) Have you tried just staying at it until you're good at it?

And that's also for all you other game bot people out there - get a life, and use it! Jeez.

And that's also for all you other game bot people out there - get a life, and use it! Jeez.

ok, that doesn't make sense... If you made a bot for a game that you could leave on day and night, and not have to worry about... so you could go out and do other things... wouldn't you have more of a life then if you sat at your computer all day and played the game normally? You would be smarter too. IMO

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

• 3 months later...

That'll defeat the whole point of the game.

#)

Well, I agree that some botters take it too far. But I also see a time to bot when you need to make the next lvl and you have 4 hours of mob grinding and the bot could get that grind time done in half the time. Then you can move on and play the game yourself with the new quests you get at the next lvl you just hit.

Lets face grinding can get really boring. I have done a lot of it myself and with a bot.