Question

AceLoc

Except, for the small fact, that we are learning autoit here :) So, It feels good to make your own program for once, I dont know about you, but I felt really happy the first time I made my own working program ^^

indeed.

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Except, for the small fact, that we are learning autoit here wink.gif So, It feels good to make your own program for once, I dont know about you, but I felt really happy the first time I made my own working program ^^

Can't argue with that, it still feels good when I make new programs... I'm on your side....:)

... what I meant was that there are more efficient program made for hardening systems, why invent a square wheel when a round one has already been made and is working much better ? AutoIT is amazing and easy to use and I think it's great for most everything. although making a program like nmap in AutoIT is possible, I wouldn't even try to make it :P

hope I make myself clear.... :D

Edited by jinxter

> there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Can't argue with that, it still feels good when I make new programs... I'm on your side....:)

... what I meant was that there are more efficient program made for hardening systems, why invent a square wheel when a round one has already been made and is working much better ? AutoIT is amazing and easy to use and I think it's great for most everything. although making a program like nmap in AutoIT is possible, I wouldn't even try to make it :P

hope I make myself clear.... :D

download working/faster programs is fun.

to know how they work and make them yourself is even more fun :D

thnk.

Ja klopt. Ik probeerde de functie slechts te laten mislukken zodat de timeout in werking zou treden. Dit lukt niet.. :P

:) heb je dit ook al geprobeerd meje local? Edited by aceloc

download working/faster programs is fun.

to know how they work and make them yourself is even more fun :D

true... gotta love opensource :)

(btw, nmap comes with full source code :P ).

> there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Did you know that there are companies run by hackers who break into corporate computers to find leaks for money?

That is definitely true, but they do have written approval first.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

Did he got arrested for breaking in?

they couldnt find him.. he called them and said about this leaks.. they promised him money he gave his adress and the next day somewhere in the morning the police came to arrest him (they didnt sent him.. to america) so his punishment was really low (p.s he didnt get his money :P)

Thnk

http://webwereld.nl/articles/35121/-pentag...uw-en-kind.html

i really like his nickname though (this is a dutch article) :)

Edited by aceloc

Did he got arrested for breaking in?

He is in another country... its not necessarily illegal there. lol

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

He is in another country... its not necessarily illegal there. lol

JS

ohh it is .. but the punishment was really low like 80 hours working for the 'law'. :)

ohh it is .. but the punishment was really low like 80 hours working for the 'law'. :P

Not bad... :D

:)

JS

AutoIt Links

External Links

he didnt really hacked the pentagon directly but (HOK) -- the dude's who builded the pentagon.. and he was able to get the "blueprints" of it. :)

Edited by aceloc

If I was a terrorist I wouldn't bother with the alarmsystem. I would just blow up the whole building with a cruise missile, lol ^^

but it wasnt a terrorist.. he used his "hacking skills" for good intensions and have been punished for that :)

thnk