How to check what weapon the user is using?

lolp1

I've thought about it before I posted, and could not think of a efficent way. I wan't to find a way to detect what weapon the user is currently using in counter-strike 1.6. I thought about a pixel scan, but to many shadows ect involved. Any other possible ways of doing this in auto-it?

I've thought about it before I posted, and could not think of a efficent way. I wan't to find a way to detect what weapon the user is currently using in counter-strike 1.6. I thought about a pixel scan, but to many shadows ect involved. Any other possible ways of doing this in auto-it?

you can use pixelsearch ..

just make a mod that will put a unique color in each of the items. :)

goodlucky mate. :P

Thnk

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

He he, that would work. I don't really know how to make a mod that will put a uniqe color on each indivual weapon though. Other suggestions are welcome.

www.google.com > mods for CS

Thnk :)

Let me re-word. Thats not they route I want to take, and if there is no other way I'll refer to a diffrent language for this task.

EDIT: ALso, that would reqire me to make all new models, since each weapon (20 or so) would have to all be sepreate colors.

Edited by lolp1

Let me re-word. Thats not they route I want to take, and if there is no other way I'll refer to a diffrent language for this task.

EDIT: ALso, that would reqire me to make all new models, since each weapon (20 or so) would have to all be sepreate colors.

im afraid that it is the only solution.

thnk

Edited by aceloc