Help: Edit (cut, copy, paste)

Yuraj

I am beginner of AutoIt Script... :)

I create program which include this menu: Edit

I requiere script for coping selected text from Edit (Copy), cut selected text from edit (Cut) and paste..

Thanks for help!

Welcome to AutoIT! :D

Post the code so we can see how to help. You won't get much help if people have to guess what you are trying to work with.

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I am beginner of AutoIt Script... :)

I create program which include this menu: Edit

I requiere script for coping selected text from Edit (Copy), cut selected text from edit (Cut) and paste..

Thanks for help!

Go to the helpfile then to then index and put in the word "clip" and it will give you clipget and clipput, and if gives you examples too. For a cut comman you would probably delete the selected text after you've copied it.

Welcome to autoit!

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Go to the helpfile then to then index and put in the word "clip" and it will give you clipget and clipput, and if gives you examples too. For a cut comman you would probably delete the selected text after you've copied it.

Welcome to autoit!

This is one of the only items i think i can help with :P

if your looking for help on the functions themselves, there is a set of functions for the clipboard... pretty simple really :D check the help file...

AWE SHIT piano man beat me too it :)

• 2 months later...

Hi :P

I'm new to Autoit and I'm trying to use the function ClipPut

I use this code :

CODE
ClipPut("We checked . and found :

- ch busy;

- ch without c;

- ch without d;

Pleaase let us know when fixed.

. is now restarting the lines.")

But it doesnt work for some reason.

After I compile and run the script, than I go to notepad and hit ctrl+c but it doesnt copy anything.

can u help me pls ?

thank you