How to make 'last score'

I was wondering how to make a label in a gui = the last score (out of 10) do i use a link to a file (or a code would be a great help!) I wont add the the code as its a bit long. lol

Bert

Edited by bert

• Moderators

I was wondering how to make a label in a gui = the last score (out of 10) do i use a link to a file (or a code would be a great help!) I wont add the the code as its a bit long. lol

Bert

And I thought EnCodeIt jumbled things up :lmao::ph34r:

If you're not going to provide the code, could you at least explain a tad better of what you want, so morons like me can uderstand how to help?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Bert

Right now this question is immensely funny :lmao:

Here's how to make a label:

GUICtrlCreateLabel("the last score (out of 10)",0,0)oÝ÷ ئ笲)àÊ°j{m¢­jö«¦åz)í«ei·¥²^­íý²0¶h¶­jëh×6GUICtrlCreateLabel("the last score ("& $Variable & " out of 10)",0,0)

If you don't want to add the code in tags, just "attach" the code with the File Attachments option.

What do you want to reach exactly?

What are you making this for (i.e. WHAT SCORE?!?!)?

Edited by Manadar